Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Walking


“And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.”
                Genesis 3:8

What strikes me about this verse is that you get the feeling that God walking through the garden was not an unusual occurrence. Adam and Eve were familiar with the sound. Can you imagine walking with God? And I don't mean in some poetic spiritual sense, I mean actually WALKING with God. I can't wait! Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but your picture totally threw me for a loop. What a cute shot that is. But also I too can't imagine how wonderful it will be to spend time with God, walking wherever. It is something I am looking forward to doing. Adam and Eve may have hidden but since Jesus has hidden my sin and no longer sees it; I get to look for Him in the garden, in the cool of the evening. hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...